This book features our favorite 20 outdoors trips in the Mid-Atlantic, including Virginia, Maryland and West Virginia.
The area offers over 300,000 acres of wilderness in a mere 2-4 hour drive from Washington D.C. with an unique variety of activities and beauties.
Plan your next adventure cheap and easy!
Hike to waterfalls, breathtaking views, find places to camp, watch cool sunrises and sunsets, rock climb...
Every trip has hike descriptions, color photos, maps, directions, distance and useful notes. Includes a guide for camping outdoors.
Your weekend plans will never be boring!
Thanks for the support!
The book features the following trips:
1. Hike to Tibbet Knob
2. Hike to Bear Church Rock
3. Swim in the mountains in Overall Run
4. Hike and climb at Annapolis Rock
5. Climb and swim in Summersville Lake
6. Relax at the beach in Chincoteague Island
7. Backpacking from Spruce Knob to Seneca Falls
8. Cool down In Great Falls
9. Hike and climb in New River Gorge
10. Climb at Franklin Gorge
11. Hike To White Rocks
12. Summit Old Rag Mountain (Saddle Trail)
13. Hike to White Oak Canyon Falls
14. Sunset at Big Schloss
15. Sunrise at Strickler Knob
16. Hike to a frozen waterfall in Overall Run
17. Explore the Luray Caverns
18. Ski or Snow Board In Snow Shoe
19. Summit Old Rag Mountain again (Ridge Trail)
20. Hike and climb at Seneca Rocks